Kulula Flights to East London
Nestled away on the charming south-east coast of South Africa is the beautiful city of East London. A bustling metropolis, it offers a laidback charm that is the premier getaway destination to the sunshine coast and the wild coast, as well as South Africa’s only river port.
Rich with various natural, cultural, adventurous and dining activities, East London remains one of the top inviting holiday destinations in South Africa for all seasons. Thanks to cheap Kulula flights to East London, the city has been opened up to even more local tourists looking to explore every nook and cranny of our beautiful country.
East London also goes by many names, and Buffalo City, its main metro, can be easily distinguished by its laidback vibe, beach-centric lifestyle and pleasant locals. These are only a few of the many reasons why more and more people from all walks of life are looking to Kulula flights to East London to help them explore everything that this world class city has to offer.
Cheapest Kulula Flights To East London
Why You Should Book Kulula Flights To East London
There are so many reasons why it makes sense to book flights with Kulula Airlines to East London. If you are looking for a world class South African city rich in culture and tourism activities, then book Kulula flights to East London today.
Here are only a few of the many other reasons why you should book your accommodation and flights to East London today:
• Enjoy splendid beach days at any of the most majestic stretches of beaches in the world, with the blue flag Gonubie beach being one of the most celebrated and unspoiled beaches anywhere today;
• Canoe at the Areena Riverside Resort, or sand board down massive sand dunes. If you want more, why not go for exhilarating skydiving? There are plenty of activities that will get any adrenaline junkie’s and adventure seeker’s blood pumping!
• Wildlife lovers are in for a treat, as you can enjoy a day out at the nearby Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve, which is sure never to disappoint.
When Is The Best Time To Visit East London?
You can look forward to reasonably pleasant weather in East London throughout most of the year. However, the sunny summer months begin in December and ends in February. It is a treat for all visitors who are after a sublime beach experience.
Summer months may be the optimal time to visit if you plan on making use of any of the many, many beautiful beaches the city and its surrounding area has to offer. The same goes for those who want to partake in the exciting adventure activities. It is always recommended to book cheap Kulula flights to East London well in advance to avoid disappointment and the rush of bookings that occur just before the peak season starts.
Did You Know The Following About East London?
• East London is South Africa’s 6th largest city;
• Fossilised footprints were discovered in 1964 at Bat’s Cave in Nahoon. These footprints are estimated to be 200, 000 years old; &
• The East London Aquarium opened in 1931, which makes it South Africa’s oldest aquarium.
The city of East London is truly filled with such splendid attractions that you will be hard pressed to fit everything into one trip. No visit to the sunshine coast is complete without enjoying dolphin spotting on the magnificent Esplanade Street, Quigney.
South Africa’s oldest public aquarium is also a treasure trove of wonderful facts and sea animals. Enjoy a great day at the Lion Park, where you get to soak up the fantastic weather with a specially packed picnic basket and look forward to encountering lions, tigers and other wild animals.
You can also take part in any of the many activities that East London has to offer at Bunkers Hill, where you can learn to surf at your leisure. De Kraal also offers four by four trails, and many of the beaches offer horseback riding along the beach coasts, which is an experience in itself.
Some of the many other activities that you can enjoy when booking Kulula flights to East London include:
• Cove Rock and Buffalo Pass;
• East London Zoo and East London Museum;
• The Ann Bryant Art Gallery and Eastern Beach; and
• The Prince George Circuit, among many other exciting activities.
Book Cheap Flights To East London And Enjoy An Exciting Getaway
East London is beckoning. Book cheap Kulula flights to East London today and look forward to a truly unique and authentic South African holiday. For those in search of the best Kulula flights to East London, look no further. We are ready to help you enjoy great value for money with the best rates available. Contact us today to learn how we can help you save on all your airfare.